Thursday, August 11, 2011

TESTIMONIALS & FEEDBACK


ALICIA BROWN
I just watched the trailer for your documentary, it looks wonderful. Thank you for your light and love and support! I can feel it! What a beautiful moment! (insert - big smile)... I am living in Spain but will be back home to LA in the fall. It would be a pleasure to meet you. Anyhow, light and love to you Jefferson! xx 
 Alicia

June 11
RANNVA’ 
Unity Signified. I like the things they stand for. About love, peace and harmony. Both people and animals have the right to live a happy life. Is that correct ? 
 I know little about your religion, but it seems harmless and peaceful. I like that

ROBIN GRANT
Doing great, Thank you! I am truly impressed with your work, message and all that you have done & is in development. Hey, did you know your a pretty deep and cool guy.  You’re helping so very many of us with the transition into awareness! Loved the INSIGHT intro!

No comments:

Post a Comment