July 17
ALICIA
Hey, I am not sure if we know each other, but we have a few mutual friends. I just opened my facebook and it said you poked me. I don't really understand the whole poking feature on facebook and maybe you didn't even mean to do it, but I have to share with you something wild. I was in a 2 hour 'session' of sorts with a friend's dad, who is a bit of a healer, and interprets these sort of etherial personality profiles. Well long story short, he was telling me I was limited myself, living a small story.. he tried to explain it more with images, as what he was explaining was not easy to put into words. So I left the room sort of absorbing it all, and then minutes later I randomly decided to see who this Jefferson person is who poked me.. and your quotation came up. Your quotation put into words PRECISELY what he had been trying to explain. Reading your quotation sort of allowed it all to sink in for me. It was very interesting timing. I hope it's not an intrusion that I am sharing this with a stranger but it was an impactful moment. A bit surreal....the timing, and context. thank you.
Her father came to town this weekend, and he is the guy who gave me the personality profile. Some of the things he was saying, I almost felt as though he was subliminally trying to tell me that unless I found my own Prem Rawat, or followed their master, I would be lost. I found myself extremely annoyed. Your quote helped to lift me out of it and remind me of what his words meant for ME...and what feels right to me. And I suppose this is why I ask you.. what are your thoughts and feelings on a living master? Thank you in advance for your thoughts.... Much love, Alicia
No comments:
Post a Comment