July 1, 2011
This letter is a personal recommendation for Jefferson Langley. I have had the pleasure of working with Jefferson on two projects and I have found him to be a genuine guy, very professional, knowledgeable in all aspects of entertainment and easy to collaborate with. He has always been straightforward and honest from the very beginning, as well as dependable in relation to the project in every way.
He is courteous and delivers on time at every point. His experience and skills with characters, story development and structure are top of the line. He really knows how to take someone’s idea and run with it, helping encourage the project to be the best it can be. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone with his skills and capabilities to bring him on board their project. He is great team player, ethical and overall nice guy.
We have a built a mutual respect over the years, not only in business, but also outside the day to day interaction in regards to our projects. I see him as a great resource and we continue to build upon our relationship toward a bright future together in our projects.
Best Reards,
Steve
CEO
NYC Publicly Traded Investment & Media Firm
No comments:
Post a Comment