
122 Lincoln Blvd, LA, CA 90291
June 2, 2011
Unity Signified
I am so grateful to be a client of Unity Signified and would recommend their services to anyone who is ready to step into a life of joy, freedom, and true self-expression. Ima and Jefferson are very gifted in the work that they are on this planet to do. Devoted to helping humanity one person at a time, their work is all heart and soul. They are truly helping me and my loved ones to transform and heal outmoded deep patterns of being that had previously resulted in unnecessary pain and suffering. I myself feel liberated from certain specific ways of being that had no longer served me that were linked to traumas that unfortunately my spirit and psyche had integrated into my daily life.
I truly realized the power of their work after just the first two sessions when I started to see my life positively transform day by day. I now accept the good in my life while embracing that which allows me to express myself as well as walking thru the fears that used to stop me. I now see and experience life in a whole new light and am feeling wonderful!!
Thank you Ima and Jefferson for sharing your gifts and illuminating my reality.
Much Love & Blessings,
Leela
No comments:
Post a Comment